The Transgender Health Program at North Shore Physicians Group is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary clinical program that focuses on providing gender-affirming care in a safe, welcoming and affirming environment for patients and their families. We help our patients navigate their healthcare needs and find resources for social support. We provide primary care, hormone therapy, social work and behavioral health support. We follow the Standards of Care published by the World Professional Association of Transgender Health for gender-affirming care for transgender individuals.
Our team also helps patients navigate referrals for gender-confirming surgeries and connect them with specialists and providers who provide additional care both within and outside of the Mass General Brigham network who provide additional care.
- Comprehensive primary care for transgender individuals
- Hormone therapy
- Longitudinal and short-term behavioral health therapies
- Gender-confirming surgical readiness evaluations
- Referrals for non-medical services (laser hair therapy, voice therapy and physical therapy)
- Referrals to pediatric endocrinologists for pediatric and adolescent transgender health care
Our Services and Care Team
We take a team approach to gender-affirmative care, partnering with experts from many different specialties across the Mass General Brigham family and the community. Our specialists from endocrinology, psychology, and other disciplines work together to provide comprehensive care for our patients.
900 Cummings Center, Suite 107T
Beverly, MA 01915
Please see Additional Resources and Information