Eating a nutritious diet is an important part of being healthy. Nutritious counseling is recommended for patients who have cardiovascular conditions, celiac disease, chronic heart failure, diabetes, diverticulitis disease, fatty liver, gallbladder disease, gastrointestinal issues, gastroesophageal reflux, hiatal hernia, high cholesterol and high triglycerides, hypertension, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome and kidney disease.
Our registered dietitians provide nutrition counseling that teaches the importance of eating a healthy and balanced diet. Patients learn basic weight physiology, food composition and the importance of choosing foods that support a healthy lifestyle.
Low Carbohydrate Lifestyle: Low Carb Lifestyle classes are offered by Dr. Navid Mahooti, MD, MPH, and dietitian Jocelyn Graham, M.S., R.D.L., L.D.N. Learn more
Meet our Nutritionists
Jocelyn Graham, M.S., R.D., L.D.N.
Jocelyn Graham sees patients in our Rowley office and has extensive experience counseling patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Jocelyn is also the head coach for the Laxachusetts Girls Club Lacrosse team and is a hydration consultant for the Gatorade Sports Science Institute where she analyzes hydrations tests to improve performance in athletes.
Diane Dube, M.Ed., R.D.N., C.D.E., L.D.N.
Diane Dube has over 20 years of dietetic practice experience in cardiovascular rehabilitation, diabetes management, oncology, geriatrics, pediatric nutrition, chronic disease management, weight management and preventative nutrition. Diane also offers educational classes on cooking, healthy eating,“Dining Out with Diane” at local restaurants, sport-specific nutrition, supermarket tours, vegetarianism and weight loss.
Alexandra Sanchez, M.S., R.D., L.D.N.
Alexandra Sanchez holds a Master’s Degree in Food and Nutrition and has spent many years working in health care counseling patients on proper nutrition.
She has also taught several nutrition education classes in the greater Boston community. Alexandra is fluent in English, Spanish and French.
- A regular appointment with one of our dietitians includes a complete nutrition assessment and the creation of a personalized nutrition plan, both of which are important tools to help patients meet their nutritional goals.
- Diane Dube also offers shared medical appointments for dietary concerns, which are 90-minute appointments conducted in a group setting. At these appointments, patients can learn from one another and also share helpful tips on how to eat a healthy diet.
100 Cummings Center, 107T, 978.922.0357
- 1 Hutchinson Drive, 978.739.6950
- Mass General Brigham Healthcare Center, 104 Endicott Street, 978.882.6700
- 194R North Street, 978.646.2100
1 Widger Road, 781.631.5126
2 Corporation Way, Suite 180 978.532.6111
414 Haverhill Street, 877.379.5522
331 Highland Avenue, 978.542.0331
250 Paradise Road, 781.596.2000