- Appointments are required at this time.
- 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. weekdays and 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekends
- Both in-person and virtual visits available.
Make an appointment
North Shore Urgent Care is your best option when you need immediate care but are not facing a life-threatening emergency. Our experienced, compassionate staff are led by board-certified physicians and health care providers. Our urgent care center treats all patients; you do not need to be a patient.
Urgent conditions that we treat include:
- Bruises, cuts and scratches, minor burns
- Cold or flu, cough or sore throat
- Ear and eye infections
- Minor fractures
- Muscle cramps or spasms
- Rashes or minor swelling
- Sore throat and sinus pain
- Sprains and other muscle and joint strains
- Conditions that require an Emergency Room visit
Cost of an Urgent Care visit
Various insurance plans cover urgent care visits differently and these differences may result in your out-of-pocket costs being more than expected. Our model is billed as a “physician’s practice providing urgent care” rather than as an “urgent care center.” Get a more detailed explanation
Transfers and Referral
If a patient requires more complex care, our staff will quickly arrange a transfer to the Emergency Department on the Salem Campus.
North Shore Urgent Care staff can also coordinate follow-up care with other specialists at North Shore Physicians Group, Mass General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, or any of the world-class experts in the Mass General Brigham network.
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care 978.739.7700
104 Endicott Street, Suite LL05