Our 400 Highland Avenue Salem office will be temporarily closing for renovations starting Monday June 21. Although this renovation will take several months, please rest assured that our team will continue to care for you. Our caregivers will see patients at nearby NSPG offices, and our phones will continue to be answered from a satellite location. Please call our office at 978-741-9500 for appointments or questions.
Schedule appointments through Patient Gateway
Drive-Up Rapid PCR tests
- Appointments are by physician referral OR call 781.477.3000
- Seven days a week
- 55 Highland Avenue, Salem Hospital campus, adjacent to 55 Highland Hall
- 100 Endicott Street, Danvers, rear parking lot
- You do not need to be a patient of North Shore Physicians Group, Salem Hospital, nor any hospital in the Mass General Brigham network.
- If you who do not have a Mass General Brigham primary care physician, call 781.477.3000 to make an appointment.
Telemedicine and Office Visits
North Shore Urgent Care in Danvers is open for both in-person and virtual visits 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Learn more
New to NSPG?
Please call our new Patient Intake Line at 844.839.8299. We can help you find a new primary care or specialist physician.