Eating a nutritious diet is an important part of being healthy. North Shore Physicians Group’s registered dietitian, Diane Dube, M.Ed., R.D.N., C.D.E., L.D.N., provides nutrition counseling that teaches the importance of eating a healthy and balanced diet. Patients learn basic weight physiology, food composition and the importance of choosing foods that support a healthy lifestyle.
Nutrition counseling can be helpful for patients affected by:
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Celiac disease
- Chronic heart failure
- Diverticulitis disease
- Fatty liver
- Gallbladder disease
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Hiatal hernia
- High cholesterol and high triglycerides
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Kidney Disease
Meet our Nutritionist, Diane Dube
Diane Dube has over 20 years of dietetic practice experience in cardiovascular rehabilitation, diabetes management, oncology, geriatrics, pediatric nutrition, chronic disease management, weight management and preventative nutrition.
In addition to nutrition counseling, Diane also offers nutritional educational sessions focusing on:
- Cooking classes
- Healthy eating classes
- “Dining Out with Diane” at local restaurants
- Sport-specific nutrition
- Supermarket tours
- Weight loss workshops
*These programs may not be covered by insurance and would require an additional cost.
- A regular appointment with Diane Dube includes a complete nutrition assessment and the creation of a personalized nutrition plan, both of which are important tools to help patients meet their nutritional goals.
- Diane Dube also offers shared medical appointments for dietary concerns, which are 90-minute appointments conducted in a group setting. At these appointments, patients can learn from one another and also share helpful tips on how to eat a healthy diet.